Hi WhitePalm family and potential new family,
On behalf of the WhitePalm team, we hope you are staying safe and putting your health above all else during these trying times as we battle COVID-19.
We know everyone has a lot on their plate right now, so I’ll keep this short. As we head into another uncertain week, the wellness of our WhitePalm family – our partners, employees and customers – remains our top priority.
We are closely monitoring Canada’s public health announcements whilst taking the following measures to ensure safety in our workplaces:
- We have been in self-quarantine for 2 weeks now
- Anti-bacterial hand gel available in all common places and stronger soap in all bathrooms
- Signs to educate staff and visitors on the virus and to reinforce correct handwashing techniques
- Masks, thermometers, and hand sanitizers added to first aid kits
- More frequent and thorough cleaning and disinfecting
- Changed fulfillment centre shift patterns and break times to reduce cross-contamination risks BUT NO ONE who works in the fulfillment centre has left since 2 weeks ago (the recommended quarantine time to see if there are symptoms)
Rest assured we are operating as normal… and so is Canada Post.
We’ve taken every measure to ensure we can keep up with deliveries and not let our customers down when you need us the most.
If you have been affected by COVID-19, or have any other queries, please feel free to reach out to us via livechat or email.
Dean Morris & the WhitePalm Team
User Review( votes)